BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009







As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short -- as my dad used to tell me. But better late than never, so I'm posting some pics I did last week at my house right before I left to do a photo shoot. When Regina and I had lunch last week, it dawned on me through our conversation that I rarely left time in my schedule to do pics "just for fun". So these lily pics are "just for fun" -- just me, my camera, and nature. What inspires you? Think about it this week and post some pics of your inspirations! Or if your not a member of the mafia yet, then post comments and tell us about what inspires you. One of the first things they tell you in Creative Writing class is to write about what interests you. I'd say that's a good rule of thumb for photography as well -- take pictures of what you love and follow it from there............
Krista Sutherland

3 Hits:

Regina Jeffery said...

Very pretty. Love the ladybug. Very good point, take pictures just to take them if nothing else. Doesn't have to be a shoot, or a theme or anything. See something beautiful, or ugly, and just capture it. BTW...are you going to beable to go with us tomorrow night?

Amanda said...

Beautiful!! I love the lady bug shot!!

Krista Sutherland said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments! Unfortunately no, I can't go tonight -- June has got me running! Count me in next month if we do July 1 or 2 -- I have nothing scheduled!